Teacher gift ideas are always a challenge, especially for a new teacher, you can imagine the conflicting feelings you must be experiencing as you consider the first year in her/his life.
Hence, in selecting gifts for new teachers during teacher appreciation week, you can think about what they may like and what may be useful to make their first year easier.
Your gifts need not be extravagant, even a simple note of support can really go a long way to making new teacher feel special and delighted.
Your gifts would better related to teaching, for new teacher they may feel some nervous for the next teaching work, choose something they need for the lesson will help them take away the pressure.
Here are some new gift ideas for new teacher include refreshing ideas and fun gift kit:
- Movies – More teacher movies will tell us the significance of teacher, inspire teacher and remind he/she why we become teachers in the first place.
- CD – Choose New teacher teaching CD includes rich resource of teaching and unique teaching method be good for new teacher to prepare their planning related the important first year.
- Apple iPad - Apple iPad is a computer table and it is awesome, your new teacher will be interested in surfing the web, watching movies, playing games and listening to music. The touch screen makes is fun to use, it is very convenient to carry and they can do just about anything on it.
- Books - There are many kinds of books related teacher, education, kids’ psychology etc. can help new teacher know more about “Teacher” and students.
- Personal stationery – New teacher will feel encouragement while they receive the teacher notes, and use them more than most other professions.
- SPA - First-year teachers have a lot of stress, spa will help them unwind after hours. Teachers can unwind while enjoying a facial, pedicure, manicure or massage.
- Pencil Holder - Pencil holder will be a wonderful promotional item. Wooden pencil storage looks respectable and sophisticated, it will be a nice alternative to plastic if you want to make a nice present to your new teacher.
- Scrapbook – Sometimes small fun Scrapbook may brighten up your new teacher’s day, write something about their simple schedule, special teaching method, question from students, or even short words.
- Homemade treats- Preparing a simple but nutritional treats follow the health diet for new teacher, chatting with them about fun things that be good for relaxing themselves.
- Classroom Supplies – Teachers are always in need of basic classroom supplies such as pens, pencils, printer paper, board markers and erasers, paper clips, thumbtacks, highlighters and craft supplies.
- Crystal plaque – Crystal plaque can be custom ordered with an etched image or your teacher appreciation wording. The plaque can be small and added to an award or keepsake box or it can be made large and flat to look like a painting on the wall.