No one can refuse the homemade gift for it is personalized and creative, so why not craft a unique, homemade gift for your favorite teacher to show your appreciation and love. These gift ideas are perfect to give on the Teacher Appreciation Day, at the end of the school year, the beginning of the school year, or any time of the school year.
You can’t miss the traditional homemade thank you teacher gifts such as cards, bookmarks, apple themes, notes or letter, do you have more creative ideas?
Here are a few interesting and unique homemade teacher appreciation gifts ideas for you to browse:
1. Footprint/Handprint Cards – This gift is suitable for toddlers. Cut a piece of cardstock in half and then fold in half. Rub the baby’s hand or foot in ink or paint and press onto the cardstock.
2. Design the layout of Teacher Plaques – There is online trophy store offers customers DIY experience, as parents, you want to customize a teacher award/plaque to show your recognition and appreciation for teacher, and you can ask your kid to design the layout of award/plaque, that’s will be interesting and meaningful.
3. Apple Themes – You can’t miss the traditional theme – apple, but how to creative, apple magnet, apple necklace, cookies with apple shape are perfect.
4. Bookmarks – Your lovely homemade bookmark will highlight emotion of teacher’s reading.
5. Throw Pillows – Parents can teach kids to decorate the pillow with colorful buttons or other paneds things.
7. Thank You notes for Teachers – It will be one of the simplest way to say “Thank You” to open a handwritten thank you note for teacher which is from the heart.
8. Hand-painted Mugs – Painting what you want to show, your love and appreciation for teacher from your heart.
9. Teacher Appreciation Day Pins – It is wonderful that spread cheer this holiday season with homemade coat pins.
10. Message in bottle – Write down your best wishes and appreciation on the paper and throw in beautiful bottles, hang them in your classroom is perfect.
11. Button Bracelet – A single child or each one in class can contribute to this gift by bringing in one shank-style button.
12. Candle Jars – They are good classroom decorations, fragrant candle jars you can make will perfect.
13. Paper Bouquet – I am believe your homemade paper bouquet
14. Pencil Pot – Put a lid on desktop clutter with this handy holder for school supplies.
15. Making Food Fun Photo Gallery – The fun food with smile face or vivid noes, eyes, crying, etc will attract your teacher’s eyes.