As a preschool teacher you will help shape the lives of young children between the ages of two and five. You will inspire children to work together, ask questions and make friends. You will educate children about the world they live in and be a role model for them to emulate.
As parents, we should show our appreciation to Preschool teachers by our personalized thank you teacher gifts, for they play important role in our children’s initiation phase, they introduce three- to six-year-old children to the world of school. They use games, storytelling, and other activities to help children develop language and vocabulary, improve social skills, and learn basic science and math concepts.
Preschool teachers gift ideas from kids
- Thank you teacher Gift cards are an obvious and easy gift for your child’s preschool teacher, but she may receive dozens at the end of the school year or during the holidays such as the popular teacher appreciation week.
- Many preschool teachers have limited budgets for classroom supplies. Buy a few books for the classroom. Have your child help pick them out to make sure you don’t buy a book the class already has. Include a bookstore gift card for $10 or $20 and a note encouraging her to buy a book for herself as well.
- Small coloring sets will give children an activity to do during the summer when they are not outside. Include a small coloring book and a set of 5 to 10 crayons. Once the child has finished coloring, she will need to hang her picture up. Provide a small magnet to hang the colored picture onto her refrigerator at home.
- Don’t feel obligated to spend more than you can afford. Give small thank you teacher gifts, such as baked goods or chocolates, if you aren’t comfortable giving more. The important thing is that you acknowledge the teachers with some expression of thanks, even if it is in the form of a heartfelt note.
- To organize teacher appreciation picnic. This is good to knowing better of each other and developing friendship.
- Teacher Appreciation Lunch. Prepare a special lunch for teacher will be interesting. Volunteers from each class prepare a teacher appreciation luncheon buffet that is served in the teachers’ lounge and is constantly replenished and maintained over a long enough period of time to allow all teachers to enjoy it.
- To help teacher prepare their garden for spring planting.
- A teacher’s job can be challenging and stressful at times. And teacher rarely get a chance to look after themselves. Offer to babysit while she goes and get a relaxing massage, mud wrap and manicure and pedicure. If the teacher is a man, check with the spa to see if they have special services just for men.