There is nothing more valuable than a few sayings of gratitude that can make the teacher feel that he/she has done a worthwhile job, such as:
- You have and will continue to be a great influence on me. Thank you for the great work you do and the huge impact you make in young people’s lives as a teacher.
- I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for me.
- You are not only my teacher; you are my friend, mentor and guide, all rolled into one person. I will always be grateful to you for your support and kindness. Thanks you!
- My mom told me that my success will be best thank you gift for you, right, my teacher? I would always be thankful to you.
Writing a note to say “thank you” to your child’s teachers is a special way to show them you appreciate their hard work. Appreciation and recognition is a fundamental human emotion need, a teacher responds positively to appreciation expressed through recognition of their work because it confirms their work is valued. When teachers and their contributions are valued, their satisfaction rises.
So don’t forget to tell them:
- We know you put a lot of time and effort into our children and hope you know how much I appreciate it.
- Thank you for all your hard work this year.
- We appreciate you very much for our child getting a great education, but he is happy at school as well.
- Thank you, you impact our child’s live, your words can stay with him for years. You teach with passion, helping shape his live.
- Thank you for you show our children love and patience each and every day.
It is true that the pen has more might and strength any weapon yet created and in those golden years it will help to find additional strength, laughter and delighter in the best teacher appreciation wording. Therefore let your sincere teacher appreciation quotes/poems/sayings to embellish teacher presents, card, notes or letter.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. -Henry Adams
- Teach the children so that it will not be necessary to teach the adults. - Abraham Lincoln
- No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. - Author Unknown
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. - Colleen Wilcox
- He who opens a school door, closes a prison. – Victor Hugo
- What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches - Karl Menninger