Retirement is a milestone event that rewards the hard work and achievement of the diligent teacher.
It is also appropriate time to express appreciation, love and best wishes for teacher. Thank you for they show our children love and patience each and every day, thank you for they have an ability to cover the curriculum and grow most of their students, thank you for they live to not only teach the curriculum, but “inspire” and to “motivate” their students to reach their full potential.
So, what can be better way to tell a retiring educator how much he or she had contributed to the society than by giving them the best teacher retirement gifts they can ever imagine?
But a retirement gift for a retired teacher should not be personal, expensive, or elaborate. Rather, just nake a simple gesture to say, “Thank you. Best wishes for you!”
Therefore, you could use the simple but meaningful homemade appreciation card as teacher retirement gift.
Sincere teacher retirement speech or teacher appreciation song on retirement party can encourage your retired teacher.
Are you looking for something creative and thoughtful? Try these retirement gifts ideas.
You should keep in mind teacher’s likes, hobbies and tastes if you want to choose appropriate retirement presents, but first, you’d better know there are top 10 teacher retirement gifts you can’t choose.
Teacher gifts are often nice as well. Simple things mean as much as more expensive expressions. A personalized retirement gift for retired teacher offers a tangible way to express your heartfelt gratitude and best wishes. It is also perfect that to do something for teacher, such as:
- Pray for teacher.
- Plant a tree in honor of teacher with your kids.
- Investigate the needs of teacher. If he is having financial difficulties.
- Create an event page on Facebook to spread the word about your Teacher Retirement Life.
- Introducing appropriate cosmetic is suitable for her/his skin.
- Hold a pie auction and use the proceeds to send the teacher on a retirement trip.
- Plan a family picnic to celebrate the start of teacher retirement life.
- Organize unforgettable teacher retirement party.
I am sure your unique retirement present will be memento for retirement life of teacher, they maybe help retired teacher develop his/her hobby to enjoy the special time, maybe not.
You know, especially for a teacher, retirement is kind of an end of an era in his/her life. She/he may be facing uncertainly because they are unsure of what it will be like without going to work, without classroom, lesson and students every day. So how to help teacher have happy retirement life? Here are 10 secrets of happy retirement life may be useful for your retired teacher.
How to Have Happy Retirement?
- Good Health. Enjoying good health is the single most important factor impacting retiree happiness
- Harmonious Family. We can’t imagine that the retired life is filled with strife, complain, cry and scream, how terrible!
- A Social Network. If your retired teacher has strong social networks are 30 percent happier with his/her lives than those without a strong network of friends.
- Stay in touch with younger people.
- Hobbies and Interests. Retirement is good time to develop retiree’s hobbies and interests.
- Intellectual curiosity. Keep intellectual curiosity; choose brain-stimulating hobbies over TV watching are two and a half times less likely to suffer the effects of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Attitude of being grateful and positive. If each of retirees has an attitude of being grateful and positive, they’ll be able to get rid of impulse, upset, dissatisfaction and misfortune.
- Enough Money. Of course a retired teacher will need enough money to support his chose lifestyle in retirement. But beyond that, more money will not make him happier.
- Do something for someone else at least once a day.
- Packing for the Retirement Journey.
Do you think so?