Writing a heartwarming teacher appreciation quote on your Thank-You teacher card or gift is something like to add add brilliance to your present splendor, which will make your present more literal and thoughtful to express your gratitude as much clearly and sweetly as possible.
A good quote can be not only written down on a appreciation card but also engraved on a personalized plaque or some artwork for a permanent collection. Here are top teacher appreciation quotes that artistically express gratitude, love and memories.
1. I’m happy that you’re my teacher; I enjoy each lesson you teach. As my role model you inspire me. To dream and to work and to reach. With your kindness you get my attention; Every day you are planting a seed. Of curiosity and motivation. To know and to grow and succeed. You help me fulfill my potential; I’m thankful for all that you’ve done. I admire you each day, and I just want to say, As a teacher, you’re number one!
2. I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
3. No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness, and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure ~Helen Peters
5. When God created teachers, He gave us special friends to help us understand his world and truly comprehend the beauty and the wonder Of everything we see, and become a better person With each discovery.
6. A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.[Click here to read more]
7. Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource. -President John F. Kennedy
8. I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. -William Shakespeare
9. Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. –Colleen Wilcox
10. Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theatre – Gail Godwin
11. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches – Karl Menninger
12. None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps we got here because somebody – a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns – bent down and helped us pick up our boots – Thurgood Marshall
For those of you looking for teacher appreciation quotes, here are a few sample appreciation messages and layouts that might give you inspiration on designing a unique teacher present and wording.
Special thanks for caring,
for love and tenderness;
your patience and generosity,
and boundless thoughtfulness.
You imprint lives forever in our hearts and in our minds.
Read More Teacher Appreciation Quotes: